Museum of the Moon - Roddy Woomble - Burns&Beyond 2019
St Giles' Cathedral
Friday 25th January 2019
Doors From: 5:30pm
Performance Starts: 6pm – 7pm (60 minutes)
Tickets - £20 (Incl. Booking Fees)
This Burns Night join acclaimed Scottish songwriter Roddy Woomble under the illuminated Lunar installation Museum of the Moon for a special Rabbie Burns inspired one off performance at St. Giles Cathedral.
'Tender and epic, enormous yet touching' BBC Music
'... a moving and quietly joyous collection of pieces weaving together
strands of folk, jazz and country. Frankly, it sounds like the sort of
record you might make if you had largely decided to turn your back
on the modern world…” - The Guardian
- Tickets are only valid for the day and time of the performance selected at time of booking and are not transferable or refundable
- Please make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the event for the time stated on your ticket. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Anyone under 16 years old must hold a full price ticket and must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age
- Please note due to the nature of this event it is not suitable for young children under 5 or babies
- Carers of visitors with specific access requirements: Free, but still require an event ticket.
- Alcohol CANNOT be brought into the Cathedral. No glass can be brought into the Venue
We expect this live performance to be extremely popular, we recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.