Museum of the Moon - Evening Sessions - Burns&Beyond 2019
St Giles' Cathedral
Monday 21st to Friday 25th January 2019
Sessions from 7:15pm – 10pm (last entry 9:30pm)
Tickets - £6.50 (Incl. Booking Fees)
Marvel at the moon at Burns&Beyond
A fusion of lunar imagery, moonlight and surround sound, join us at the iconic St Giles Cathedral to marvel at the Museum of the Moon, a new touring artwork by UK artist Luke Jerram.
Measuring seven metres in diameter and featuring detailed NASA imagery of the lunar surface, each centimetre of the internally lit spherical sculpture represents 5km of the moon’s surface.
Museum of the Moon by artist Luke Jerram, co-commissioned by a number of creative organisations brought together by Luke Jerram and Norfolk & Norwich Festival.
To celebrate the installation, Burns&Beyond will present an accompanying programme of lunar inspired events, talks and happenings beneath the moon.
- All tickets are only valid for the day and start time of the session selected at time of booking and are not transferable or refundable.
- Please make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the event for your selected session start time. Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable slot can be found in another session.
- Entry is only permitted at the start time stated on the ticket and re-entry into the event after your slot has ended is not permitted.
- Anyone under 16 years old must hold a full price ticket and must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age
- Infant (0 – 2 years): Free, but still require an event ticket.
- Carers of visitors with specific access requirements: Free, but still require an event ticket.
- Alcohol CANNOT be brought into the Cathedral. No glass can be brought into the Venue
Each timed session has a set capacity and we expect sessions to be extremely popular. We recommend you book in advance to avoid disappointment.