Major Minor - Burns&Beyond 2019
Saturday 26th January 2019
Start Time: 2pm – 4pm (Doors 1:30pm)
Adult Ticket - £10 (Incl. Booking Fees)
Child Ticket - £5 (Incl. Booking Fees)
Gigs you can take your kids to!
Proper gigs for grown-ups who have kids that want to go see proper music - simple!
Just because you’re a parent doesn’t mean you can’t have fun anymore or listen to live music in a live music venue.
Unfortunately, no one thought to make that possible. Until now.
Why shouldn’t parents get to go to gigs without having to book a babysitter six months in advance? Who's regimented enough to know what they are doing in six months’ time?
The event will run for around 2 hours. There will be time at the start to grab a drink (kids) and get your face painted (adults) before the band play.
After the show all the minors can run around like mad while all the majors peruse the merch and queue for band autographs!
- Tickets are only valid for the day and start time detailed on the ticket and are not transferable or refundable.
- Please make sure you allow plenty of time to get to the event for the start time. Latecomers will not be admitted.
- Anyone 16 years and over must hold a full price ticket and must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age.
- Infant (0 – 2 years): Free, but still require an event ticket.
- Carers of visitors with specific access requirements: Free, but still require an event ticket. Please contact the box office to book.
- Alcohol CANNOT be brought into the venues. No glass can be brought into the venues.